post your sexy pics here

Haha. Cara that is very true about the dogs having sexy owners, so the pictures apply, AND it's a general thread anyway. You should make a Rusty thread so you can look back and see how he has grown awwwwwwww a board Rusty scrap book. He's so cute I want to squish him!

And certainly Laura you can steal my butt, if I can steal yours... you have a far nicer behind! Haha ::steals:: (as I think about like... slicing through a butt with a knife... what the fuck)

you can certainly steal the pants i have that make them look good :loco: ... well, if i said you can, is it still stealing?

Hmm... no that wouldn't be stealing, but that wouldn't be any fun. So, you can PRETEND that you don't want me to steal them! But I'd rather steal your butt anyway, my butt looks sad in pants, it looks happy in nothing!

I don't personally find dogs sexy, but I'm the last person that is going to judge what other people are into. I believe that it is ok to be turned on by whatever it is that turns you on, but many times those feelings should stay in your head and not be acted upon. I hope you all keep in mind that animals cannot be consenting partners.

:lol:

and on a serious note: Dayum Jen!