post your sexy pics here

Besides, "artistic photography" is more like clone photography anymore. With sites like Deviantart and myspace and the what not, any 15 year old bimbo with a camera phone and the ability to apply a greyscale filter is a fucking artist these days.

Musician too, indeed.

It's all vanity as far as I'm concerned. I like food, sex and camping. I write, I compose and I paint but it's just for me. Bugger pretension.

I've written 'poetry', short stories, i've drawn pictures (only one worth a damn), done a lot of photography, written (not composed) a few songs, and spun my fair share of tall tales. But I am in no way an artist. Everyone can do what I've done, it just takes patience and time to do any of that. And I only do artsy stuff for myself - I'm a lot like most of you (i'm sure)... I do creative works for myself, no one else. If someone else likes it, great, if not, who cares it's only for me.

and nice pic ct_thrash, sorry I don't remember your name lol
It's Cara lol

Nice pictures by the way, sexy but not cheap - just too bad you took them yourself, because they're blurry and off-center.

anyway you have the right to dislike my pictures, I will not cry haha
Heh, never mind Eric.

Everyone is a photographer, poet and writer.
Yeah seriously, is there anyone lately who doesn't call themselves a writer, or an actress, or an artist these days?