post your sexy pics here

Actually I waited in line at the ticketmaster, and they were sold out by the time it got about 15 people through the line... Not sure how that works exactly, but oh well. Must be a limited amount of tickets per ticketmaster location or something.

I also went to maiden and honestly it was fucking amazing. the stageshow, the sound, the set, the performance, everything was 10/10. it was really expensive to get down in the general admission area ($75 :ill:) but being in the middle of lower area, only or 4 people away from bruce and the band was fucking crazy.

teheheh
100_0118.jpg

I can't believe no one went to town in Photoshop on this shot yet.

I apologise if i came across as being overtly American in that last entry, I meant to say that I would like to insert my large luncheon-meat truncheon into you at the next available opportunity. You have a nice face that could only benefit from the addition of an ample smothering of my "wild oat seed" upon it.

Good night.

Rustypup! He's obviously not over his mange yet, but he's getting there. Still a purdy boy :)

And becoming so well-behaved! Didn't even try to chew on that power cord while he was running around the back yard. Nor has he tried chewing on me in a while! Not too long ago he was still in his stage where he was not happy unless sitting in a lap whilst chewing on something. But, now he'll sit in my lap with no need to chew :)

DSC09944.jpg

DSC09946.jpg

DSC09951.jpg

Stupid mange.
DSC09957.jpg

Rusty and my dad, hahaha.
DSC09965.jpg