post your sexy pics here

we have very nice belgian castlebeers for that job around here too :p

but in my case i get good drunk from beers and bad drunk from stronger alcohol..and i dont like sweet tastes ..and i really really like beer :p

I prefer beer too of course, like any man. But it's impractical. I could 10$ is barely enough Hoegaarden to get myself half drunk when I could spend 20 on a big bottle of vodka for five or six people.

I prefer beer too of course, like any man. But it's impractical. I could 10$ is barely enough Hoegaarden to get myself half drunk when I could spend 20 on a big bottle of vodka for five or six people.

for me it's carrying the stuff around that can be quite annoying sometimes. in sweden it's actually cheaper to get wasted on beer than booze I think thanks to taxes.

Turkey is awesome. Classically speaking it's got some fantastic stuff, which, to my mind anyways, rivals what Greece has easily (the reason it's not as famous is because they weren't such self aggrandisers as the bloody Greeks). To continue the Greece comparison further, it's often considered a cheaper, more friendlier Greece. It's warmer though, for sure.

It's worth going for Ephesus alone, never mind Hallicarnassus, Anchyra or anywhere else.