post your sexy pics here

My great Dutch friends brought Hertog Jan Grand Prestige for me!!

happiness!

MDF0805.JPG

hmmm grand prestige...do i need to say more... definitly one of the best beers iv ever had

I went to a Death metal fest thang yesterday and saw someone with an identical shirt, except this was in London.

Cryptopsy were headlining and although their new singer isn't great (he was a bit screechy, though not as bad as everyone has been making him out to be) it was still cool because I got Alex's (the lead guitarist) pick and the setlist.

Exploring the local dinosaur park along the Paluxy River. Lots of pics!

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

Those rocks are very slippery and tough to cross when one is barefoot with both hands full, therefore unable to use arms for balance. Note to self: wear sandals next time.
DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

Derick being sexy!
DSC00123.jpg

Trail
DSC00124.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

Moar pics coming.

Worked another film shoot this weekend, outside, 94 degrees, humid, in the woods, bugs, gross, sweat, I got stuck doing a lot of the grip work :mad:

jenface.jpg

The three of us basically spent a lot of time around the cooler which Ken was inconveniently sitting on! It was full of water... iced tea and watermelon I had butchered that morning.

tinybase.jpg

Yay, dinosaurs! Looks like a grand time. We're gonna go tubing on the Frio River sometime soon. With six packs of beer tied to our tubes, like proper white trash. You should come be hillbillies with us.

The thought of tubing scares me, especially since Andrew from Shaolin had an accident and chipped a toof while tubing :erk:

But I can come along and watch!