post your sexy pics here

Some ex-schoolmate of mine from high school collected all of our class pictures and gave them to me on a CD. So I watched them today…and I’m speechless…yeah
I remember someone asking about my bad pictures. Well here they are:
2001:
dcp31301109475.jpg

With 22 guys in class of course someone documented my ass:
dcp32701109476.jpg

2003 trip to Bulgaria (the pictures must have some story behind them but I don’t remember it):
untitled311109478.jpg

untitled611109479.jpg

I probably shoul post those in emberessing thread but I'm way to lazy to find it...

You look naked save for the tube on the bottom in that last one. Shouldn't post that here, now you'll have boys pulling their gherkins to it.

2 pics of a night at a club with some friends, I'm the one with the white sweater (obviously)

x1piYkpqHC_35mnuw7Y__2OEeMTjliF8IqP6vtQubvIWN3v5dhJeZfRxb1KaCfCxAYOyrSDqFtLx-gUiImCDtiIjI2oyeR7DHQ-fQpWqV7345Cl-whFb2y05Q

x1piYkpqHC_35mnuw7Y__2OETIdX0ToXc5XXhzvP6j94v82PzJDiW_Owl1fId1yNTny2XFvfZdl6Iwc5_sBMa7m38kgX2QCnGThzJ8piAzOWuCFNfoODLB6jw

edit: I usually don't wear glasses, but I got some eye disease at the time, pictures are from this summer

Looks kinda like Hunter S. Thompson, but more like an impersonation of Johnny Depp doing an impersonation of Hunter S. Thompson. In Fear and Loathing, didn't Johnny Depp look strikingly like the Gonzo? He must've really gotten into character because everything he did reminded me of him. But then again, one MUST get into character when portraying the Gonzo.

Looks kinda like Hunter S. Thompson, but more like an impersonation of Johnny Depp doing an impersonation of Hunter S. Thompson. In Fear and Loathing, didn't Johnny Depp look strikingly like the Gonzo? He must've really gotten into character because everything he did reminded me of him. But then again, one MUST get into character when portraying the Gonzo.

Depp played a good Thompson.

All I can say is FUCKIN' THOMPSON! YUUUUUUUS!