post your sexy pics here

hahahahaha wild turkey. so bad!

About a year and a half/2 years ago a friend of mine said to me. "hey, you guys should start getting me shots of Wild Turkey. I wanna get used to them."

dumbest thing he has EVER said. It seems that just about every time we go out he ends up having 2 or 3 double shots of it. and it always comes at the worst time. He hates it so much. :lol:

...yes spring is here
l_a9759f5a30f3e8420265a5532e8df548.jpg

:yow: Hello legs. Very nice.:)

Edit: Also, I love the boots in the first pic. And just the overall style, really. You look stunning.

Thank you, Lad :)

Jim, I'm not entralled with the conversation, I'm just observing the dance floor
(right in front of me) I think Karl saw my friend aiming the camera at us, and pretanded to talk to me for the picture... :lol:
btw: hi Jim! :wave:

Hello lovely Karen. :wave: I didn't think you were actually listening to a conversation, judging by your facial expression, so what you say clarifies things. And once again, your fashion sense is exquisite. How are you?

keira knightly is hot and her movie accent isnt annoying to me, but i saw her on the daily show and i wanted to smack her. no way i could listen to that for any length of time.

Keira is hot and her accent also hot.

DRUNK!!!!