post your sexy pics here

Not sexy, but mine.

Yeeouch.jpg

Oh Stormo you know I love it, I'll quote my man's blood eye again just to prove it:

n1365000008_30286060_6457.jpg

You can Kevin can masturbate together, perhaps? ;)

By the way, did it go away with your boyfriend? Because I don't feel like running around with a blood eye for the rest of my life.

Haha, it did go away, but it took a good month! And it actually dispersed from being a small area of DARK BLOOD to sort of what you have, and there's still a vague pink spot but it fades a little every day haha.

Sometime I miss summer too! Haha.

EDIT: Since I have nothing to contribute to this threat at the moment, here is a random picture of people I met at a halloween show dressed up as Dethklok.

Wow i hoped to meet that kind of people at Halloween parties (yeah you read well unluckily just parties with tunz tunz loudy disturbing crappy music, it's just to go out with my friends)
Cool dressing up ;)

I should have somewhere a piccie of mine shot on 31 October :) i'll post it as soon as i can :p

Edit: I love this board ^_____________^

gaaah bleeding eyes. eww. you know how most of you guys reacted to will's snapple picture? that's me with stormo's picture :lol:

when i had that piece of lint in my eye... before i found out what it was, i was at work and didn't know what was causing the pain and my supervisor said "it could be a blood vessel that's going to burst..." and that freaked me the fuck out. and my eye just started hurting (probobly from the excess of sleep and looking at my computer screen in the dark) and now i'm all paranoid and scared. THANKS STORMO!! :lol:

l_6a679bfb61f44ba0ad31cf0b5199fb79.jpg

drunk at a club, we totally didn't plan it but somehow i ended up doing the azn peace sign thing (he's asian in case you can't tell) and he ended up doing the horns, crazy metal coincidence :kickass: