Post your voices!

heheh Karen! your voice sounds american...atleast to me...
Martin...holy damn! hawt!
Cara you kinda sound like me only higher pitched!
and i know i sound like a man :((((

wow. most everybody sounded like i thought they would. biggest surprises were karmic has a deeper voice than i wouldve guessed, and karen sounds like a goddamn east coast dwelling american. wheres the sexy euorpean accent? and nolordy kinda sounds like me, maybe a bit deeper. i looked around for a mic but couldnt find one.

Christ, compared to everyone elses voice i sound like a 14 year old boy.

Fuck that.

neal said:
wow. most everybody sounded like i thought they would. biggest surprises were karmic has a deeper voice than i wouldve guessed.
I have a deep voice?

I never thought it was deep. I always thought it was relatively (opposite of deep).

Ok, well, for those of you who wonder why I sound like an "east coaster"

when my mom came to visit here she also told me that i sound more and more like an american....
she told me I almost lost my accent completely
well, thats pretty understandable, I lived here for a year now, and all my friends are americans, not a single european friend....
I dont speak hebrew a lot, and not dutch.... 95% is english ('cept when talking to friend and family on the phone)
also- i didnt leave this country for the past year.
so all I hear is " american" all day.

that message on NL's voice mail made me sound like a dying duck.
I think Derick and Cara - that heard me talk a lot (more than one sentence) can tell you that i have a mild accent, right?

not that it matters, I dont care if I sound like an "east coaster" to be honest...
I found a mic in my house here, so I will record something later and post it!!!

Dead_Lioness said:

when my mom came to visit here she also told me that i sound more and more like an american....
well, thats pretty understandable, I lived here for a year now, and all my friends are americans, not a single european friend....
I dont speak hebrew a lot, and not dutch.... 95% is english ('cept when talking to friend and family on the phone)

I think Derick and Cara - that heard me talk a lot (more than one sentence) can tell you that i have a mild accent, right?

not that it matters, I dont care if I sound like an "east coaster" to be honest...

I don't think accents matter. You should be proud of who you are. I thought you sounded very nice and not like a dying duck. If anyone sounded weird, it was me. Not bad, just weird.

how have you been karen? :)

Dead_Lioness said:

heh i said it before.... the accent is hot :loco: