Post your xmas haul!

1. Harman/Kardon Computer speakers everyone was talking about
2. $300 dollars from various people
3. A bottle of Guiness :kickass:
4. Opeth tickets :heh:
5. Toothbrush
6. Tasteless Nihilist Mints :lol:
7. Bluetooth headset
8. Pens (lamest gift ever, I don't write with my hands, I do it with my mind) o_O
9. Pajamas :)

got some clothes, aftershave some ace books,
a thingamagoop from my lady

AWESOME and this....
19057_393375265326_564665326_10397893_5805908_n.jpg

FUCK YEAH macbook pro 13

Last edited by a moderator:
krk rp5 g2's
muppet treasure island, muppet christmas carol and eraserhead on dvd, cephalic carnage - anomalies on CD and sunn O))) - oracle on vinyl
and a surprise ps3 to share with my sister with an assload of games :O

my mum spoils me and my sis far too much

I got -

Strings
A Decapitated concert ticket
Alesis interface
Picks
Sony headphones
A guitar strap
and some guitar cables which I've been needing for ages!

£185 (some of which has to go towards some new shoes)
70cl Jack Daniels
70cl Mead
12Pk Jack and Coke in a can
KFK Industries shirt
Viking drinking horn
Tech3 Monster tshirt
Pot of Lucky Charms

Marcus: My Girlfriend's dad bought her Mam a chance to walk with the wolves, i think its up in Scotland where there are still some on protected land, 80% of her gifts are wolf-related... that carving you got is amazing!!

My local tech (who is one of the most respected luthiers in the area) thinks really highly of those Planet Waves tuners Mike, so that's good enough for me! :headbang:

And for me, since my birthday is also close to XMAS (the 19th, as some may remember :D) I got Modern Warfare 2 on 360, Uncharted 2 (on PS3, naturally), the entire Carl Sagan "Cosmos" DVD set (it's like 9 freakin' DVD's - thanks to that awesome vid that iekobrid posted :headbang: ), and a beautiful bronze carving of running wolves that my Mom got at a local Native American store:

Wolves.jpg

Wow this looks awesome, dude!

And I wish you lots of fun with MW2! The best shooter since Perfect Dark :kickass:

Hmmm - let's see:

• The most comfortable hoodie I've ever worn
  • A cool fire pit/table for the back yard (can't wait to try it out)
  • Lost Seasons 1 - 5 (I'm going to lock myself in a room and watch all of it before the final season premier on February 2nd)
  • A silver pocket watch from my wife (I hate wearing a banded watch)
  • Gift Card from my favorite brewery (Willimantic Brewing Company in Willimantic CT)
  • A bottle of 'Conundrum" white wine (my brother is our resident wine expert and he really recommends this one - it's really good, we downed a bottle at his house last night)
  • $50 dollar American Express gift card (what to buy, what to buy)
  • Angelino's Restaurant gift card (my favorite Italian restaurant)
  • Other odds and ends

I got:
1. $250
2. 2 tickets to Opeth's 20th anniversary in L.A.:kickass::headbang:
3. A kick ass jacket from Banana Republic:loco:
4. Stainless steel chopsticks
5. kitchenware
6. 2 shirts from Threadless
AND
7. An HHX cymbal set!!!:kickass:

My wife-to-be really surprised the shit out of me with her gift. She got me Derek Hess's Cancer of the Soul print, framed, autographed and hand numbered (99/300). How the hell did she know that one is my favourite Hess piece, beats me. She's awesome.

Other than that I got the normal socks, household items and cash :)