Posts really are being deleted. WTF!!!!

Frankieebotz

Apr 21, 2005
I have read a few people mention about posts being deleted. Especially from ThraxEm, and at first I didn't believe it. I posted and interview yesterday afternoon that I came across from Feb this year, (pre-reunion) with Scott talking about how nobody is out of the band. Basacially saying that reunion rumors were just simply rumors. When I got home from work last night, I logged on to see if anyone had replied to it and it was gone. WTF kind of shit is that. I am getting so pissed off at this band that I have worshiped for the last twenty years. I want to keep supporting them but I feel as if they are shitting all over us. Not just by deleting posts. I'm sure Scott isn't deleting them himself but I bet the band has said to remove some of the negative crap going around. Everytime I say that I'm done with the reunion lineup, I throw in a CD with Bush and try to imagine the real NFL back together again.

I wonder if this will be removed too....

As a moderator I can see deleted posts. I can't find any deleted posts from the last few days. I'll keep looking, but so far I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about.
I do know that this UM board has sucked worse since the recent "improvements".
I've posted and clicked 'submit' only to find that I wasn't logged in...???

ThraxDude said:
As a moderator I can see deleted posts. I can't find any deleted posts from the last few days. I'll keep looking, but so far I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about.
I do know that this UM board has sucked worse since the recent "improvements".
I've posted and clicked 'submit' only to find that I wasn't logged in...???

3 posts that I remember that have disappeared are:

Done...gone...out by Thraxem
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly by JohnThrax's post about the show he went to in Clifton Park
Frankiebotz's post about Scott's answers to questions from before the reunion

(damn, I'm a dork)

eighteeschick said:

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly by JohnThrax's post about the show he went to in Clifton Park

(damn, I'm a dork)

Hey, dork's are awesome.

eighteeschick said:

(damn, I'm a dork)
Nice work! Any bets on how long this thread will last?