POT 30th Anniversary Edition

I have it on vinyl which never gets listened too because all my vinyl has been ripped so I can listen to it on the car.
POT and SOE are the only Anthrax I have on vinyl and I can't see myself buying any more given the prices of vinyl in this country these days.

Reactions: redfly and mrthrax
Got it on Deezer, it seems to have only the bonuses. It's cool to hear it from the fan's perspective but honestly, there's no need to listen to it again once you have heard it. Scott's guide vocals are funny, it sounds like a drunk retarded guy on a karaoke party :)))

Reactions: redfly
I have ordered it and can't wait to get my hands on it! Really keen to watch all the DVD footage. Can anyone let us know the running time of this? I originally heard it was about 40 mins, but then read somewhere else it was about double that.

From Anthrax.com
"The 40-minute “guerilla-style” DVD was shot when Anthrax was on tour with Iron Maiden"
Can't imagine the official site would not know how long it goes for, but I don't know anyone in this country willing to pay $40+ for this.

not sure how long it goes for but ill wait till I see it at jb.

I've ordered through JB - still waiting for it and apparently it's the only single version of it coming into South Australia!!!!!