Poughkeepsie show

iHeartAnders

Jivarp > you
Aug 22, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
Show was awesome. The opening band Bloodgasm sucked. Berzerker sucked worse. Yet they played more songs that SYL and DT?! Oh well.. DT was amazing, big suprise, they played Sun Fired Blanks, Monochrmatic Stains, The Treason Wall, The Wonders at Your Feet, Punish My Heaven, Damage Done.. Probly not the same order it was in but oh well. I went outside afterwards and got invited on the bus and spent like 2 hours there with the entire band (last time I only got to talk to Martin and Anders). We smoked Devin Townsends pot. Hehehe. Okay that's it I hate posting.

it was a great show, i didn't stay for napalm death or nile, but i could see the crowd really appreciated dark tranquillity over all the rest. i was real excited about going and they didn't let me down! DT forever!

iheartanders -- you must have been one of those dudes on the bus. were you the 'french' one? im katie, btw. ok, DT rule on so many levels... all weekends when there are no melodic death metal bands in new england are gay.

oh wait, i read your profile, you are either that chick that was with those dudes, or gay. ok. sorry for the confusion.

@ormir -- hey thats cool if you are the kind of guy who notices things like that. i just dont know too many. one of my best metal friends is like that, so i always make him talk about dudes with me, even though he is straight.

@iheart -- hehe, i said 'french' -- he wasnt really french. your friend though, i think -- he was joking about being french, and demonstrated all 5 words he knew or somehting... but i missed the beginning of that conversation.

Originally posted by iHeartAnders
Ormir - said maybe on their next album
At their usual rate...

Next album: late 2004

I'll hopefully have a job by then, so I can afford to travel to Sweden when the tour skips Finland again. :p

@ormir -- hey thats cool if you are the kind of guy who notices things like that. i just dont know too many. one of my best metal friends is like that, so i always make him talk about dudes with me, even though he is straight.
Nothing wrong with admiring male beauty. The Ancient Greeks did it, and they weren't... ah nevermind. :lol:

@Ormir: ........................................
soupson.gif