Power of Omens DVD

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
Ok.... I have a question for anyone interested...

1st off....
I put together a small DVD (nothing professionally retail-ready)... but something that was just for my own collection.

The DVDr is NTSC format and contains the following on it:

A 3-part interview that I did with a local TV show that was aired back in November, the 2 self-produced videos found on the website, live footage of the band, a photo gallery, Rooms of Anguish, Eyes of the Oracle and bonus tracks (Screaming in Digital & With These Words 'Radio Edit') all in 5.1 Surround.

Now, since it's not professionally done, I'm not looking to make a profit on this, but only to cover media (blank DVDr+, a case, a printed sleeve & label) and shipping costs.

The total cost would be $8 for 1st class postage or $10 for priority.

Now here comes the question.... would anyone be interested in one??? Since I can't afford to make a whole batch of them and just sit on them, I will only make them as they're ordered.
If anyone is interested, I will accept paypal and money orders only... send me an e-mail and we'll go from there:
dave@powerofomens.com

Thanks,
~Dave

i will seriously consider purchasing this product. as in, im definately getting one. :cool: ... are there any plans for an actual professional DVD? hudson music has done a pretty good job with DVDs like that.

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
i will seriously consider purchasing this product. as in, im definately getting one. :cool: ... are there any plans for an actual professional DVD? hudson music has done a pretty good job with DVDs like that.
Very cool...
I for one would LOVE to put out a professional DVD... hopefully after this next CD, the band can try to put together a couple of "real" videos and some professional footage of upcoming shows to make it well worth it for people to buy. I for one, will not rule out any possibilities of a pro DVD coming out some time in the future.... I guess at this point, only time will tell. ;)

~D

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Cool!!

No prob man...
my paypal account is:
dave@powerofomens.com

...just make sure you include the shipping address that you want me to mail it to.

Thanks so much!!!
~D
Dave,

The DVD is amazing!!!!! I CANNOT thank you enough for the hook-up. I'm in your debt. If you want me to pay for the materials, then I'll send the money right away. Or, if you want to load up on a bunch of my bootlegs, you're more than welcome to visit my site at www.geocities.com/damienv51

Thanks again, bro!

säki

P.S. By the way, I laughed my ass off when I saw Gonzo in the live footage!

saki said:
Dave,

The DVD is amazing!!!!! I thank you enough for the hook-up. I'm in your debt. If you want me to pay for the materials, then I'll send the money right away. Or, if you want to load up on a bunch of my bootlegs, you're more than welcome to visit my site at www.geocities.com/damienv51

Thanks again, bro!

säki

P.S. By the way, I laughed my ass off when I saw Gonzo in the live footage!
Actually I promised you one of the original "test" copies before I started selling them for the cost of the material. So it was my last extra copy I had lieing around.... but I'll take a look at your bootlegs and see what I can find. ;)
hehe
Glad you liked the disc.

Thanks man!!!
~D

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Actually I promised you one of the original "test" copies before I started selling them for the cost of the material. So it was my last extra copy I had lieing around.... but I'll take a look at your bootlegs and see what I can find. ;)
hehe
Glad you liked the disc.

Thanks man!!!
~D
Lol......I had to edit in the CANNOT.....In my excitement I 'thanked you enough'..........LOL

säki

If you a PoO fan this is a must have , its awesome... it was very professional looking and has tons of content.

Thanks again Dave and the band for putting it together for us the fans.

Michael@SacredMetal said:
Hi Dave!

And once again: I want this!! ;-)
But how can I get this seemingly mighty DVD?

Michael
Hey Michael,

Glad you're interested... I only make these DVDs as people order them... If you use paypal, my account e-mail there is Dave@powerofomens.com I only charge for the amount of the material required to make the DVD as well as for the shipping. $10 should cover what I need to get this DVD out to you... if you don't have a paypal account, just shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you my address of where to mail a money order.

I hope all is well... it's good to hear from you again.

~Dave

HOLY!!!
i want this dvd asap!
as soon as i get mastercard count me in.Or maybe you'll accept concealed cash (risky,but i made hundred transaction this way on ebay..since i don't have a credit card yet...)

Dark Sol said:
HOLY!!!
i want this dvd asap!
as soon as i get mastercard count me in.Or maybe you'll accept concealed cash (risky,but i made hundred transaction this way on ebay..since i don't have a credit card yet...)
Well, if you don't mind taking the chance... ;)
...send me an e-mail and I'll give you an address of where you can send your money.

~D

SupersonicRobotic said:
are these still for sale?! i need one bad.
heres my face after i heard the drummer for the first time 2 weeks ago:

:OMG:
Yep, these are actually all burned to order. ;)

~D