Power of Omens - "Live"

Just for those interested or who are going to attend the May 3rd show...here is our setlist:

"Welcome to My World"
"With These Words"
"A Toast to Mankind"
"Alone I Stand"
"As Winter Falls"
"In the End" (1st 10 minutes)
"Test of Wills"

Even though it looks small...remember..our songs are pretty long ;) heheh (The last two songs alone total 30 minutes...LOL)

~D

np: Therion - Live In Midgard - The Rise Of Sodom And Gomor

Well, the show was alot of fun!!!!
And I want to thank everyone that came out to support the band!!!

You All Rule!!!!!:hotjump:

I would have posted on Sunday, but I was so dead... :lol:

Anyway...
to my Baby Erin, Bob, Jeffery, & Angela thank you so much for keeping my head straight, keeping me focused, and making it a weekend I will NEVER forget!!!!

Rosalinda, Alex, Ken, Gilbert, Bobby, Ajax, Randy and the many others I did not get a chance to talk to, thank you for making the "out-of-town" trip/drive just to come see us!!!!

To all our local friends and families here in town, we're so glad you were able to make it out to the show...(Gina, Ned, Marcie, Tony, Shelly, Jesse & wife, Dino, T.C., and the many others...Thank You.)

Ray, Thomas, Matt, Bryan, and after the show, Gonzo...you guys worked your asses off...thank you so much for all of your hard work!!!

and to Jerry Segovia, our sound engineer...dude, without you, this could not have been done...THANK YOU!!!!

...and anyone I talked to but forgot to mention...my apologies...it's been a long weekend...heheh

...and last but definitely not least...a HUGE thank you goes out to Robb Chavez of Robb's Metal Works...thank you for believeing in us and allowing us to be a part of your 1st annual showcase here in S.A.

~Dave