Power Quest Collaborations

Shredgirl

Can You Remember?
Feb 8, 2011
Another World
So if Power Quest were to collaborate with other bands/artists, who would you like to see that be and what kind of project? :)

Personally, off the top of my head, I'd love to see Steve and some of the boys collaborate with Tobias Sammet on if not a new Avantasia project, something similar, maybe even collaborate with Miro on a new AINA project. :)

I would love nothing more than Tobi to include a guest keyboardist for more than one song (ahem, Jens in Angel of Babylon), especially Steve. I think Steve's 80s sounding keys and Tobi's desire to play rock music would be a gorgeous combination.

Also like Dom said, bands like Freedom Call, the really cheery power metal groups. I'd also love to see them work with a group like Fairyland. Or, as far as individual musicians go, I'd also like to see Elias Viljanen work with them - his latest album has an 80s feel (Fire-Hearted is a fantastic song) and I think the two would gel very well together!

I would love nothing more than Tobi to include a guest keyboardist for more than one song (ahem, Jens in Angel of Babylon), especially Steve. I think Steve's 80s sounding keys and Tobi's desire to play rock music would be a gorgeous combination.
Exactly! That's why I would love to see it. :)