Power Quest "Live in Southampton" February 12th

Naturally the true test will come with the release of album #5, but considering the ability on display from all 6 members last night, the future for the Quest should be very strong

As I stated it was a bit weird but you clearly showed you can do these songs live and to a great degree of justice

I have to agree. the show on Friday was immense! and despite the technical glitches, fire alarm and health issues Draegon did a really great set. thanks for a great night guys :headbang: I look forward to seeing the Quest again! really can't wait for the album now :Smokin:

20758_331895071677_679171677_4679745_430466_n.jpg

20758_331895091677_679171677_4679746_1382291_n.jpg

Best Steve pics ever?

Hey guys! Thanks again for the epic gig. It was a pleasure to support you.

At one point I seriously thought my lot were going to have to play over the fire alarm! I'm glad things sort of came together for us in the end... at least they didn't have sprinklers going off too! :D

Jez[Draegon];8896860 said:
Hey guys! Thanks again for the epic gig. It was a pleasure to support you.

At one point I seriously thought my lot were going to have to play over the fire alarm! I'm glad things sort of came together for us in the end... at least they didn't have sprinklers going off too! :D

I thought you might have to play over the fire alarm at one point too! glad it got sorted. you guys did a great set and i bought your album. also picked me up a PQ beanie :headbang: i'll upload the first of my vids tonight if i get a chance

i was backstage when the fire alarm went off i was like naaaah your kidding mate haha. they lost the bloody key to turn it off hahaha!!! apart from that, amazing amazing show, so many great comments flying our way about our set, and of course PQ were fantastic! well worth the trip.