Power Quest Steve!!!

Cellador

Aug 8, 2004
Omaha, NE USA
www.cellador.com
What up dude. What a truely great singer you have. From the clips I've seen he seems like a really cool guy with a lot of charisma, and of course a great voice. I know he's not British, so what I'm wondering is how did you meet up with the guy and how do you guys rehearse when he's out of the country? Does he have to make the trip to England all the time? Are talented operatic singers who want to play in metal bands as rare in England as they are in the USA?? Sorry for more of these intrusive questions, but you guys are one of my fav bands right now (not trying to patronize either), and I was just wondering some of these things when looking through the website. I can't get enough of Neverworld! :headbang:

Later!

Hey dude! Yes it's true I'm afraid....singers are as hard to come by in the UK! We found Alessio via our first record label Underground Symphony. I asked them if they could recommend anyone and they sent me a few CD's. The first one I put in the cd player was Alessio (and his other band Arthemis) and that was that. I knew we had to get this guy.

To be honest, with the two Italian guys in the band we don't rehearse in the traditional sense unless we are going on tour. The UK based guys get together more often but we have found that PQ works best if everyone puts in the hard hours individually and then we bring it together in the rehearsal room or studio when we all know the material inside out.

Glad you are still enjoying Neverworld dude!

Alessio is such an awesome singer. He sings with such an AUTHORITY, and his range is breathtaking. I STILL can't believe he couldn't do For Evermore at Rotherham! And like the rest of the band, he's such an awesome guy, INSISTING that I have a beer. Why can't anyone else force booze on me like that?! ;)

Rob. (Nick's mate!)