POWER QUEST TOUR with ANGRA and FIREWIND 2007

Is there any chance of UK dates on this tour? I'd rather not organise to go to France if it appears that you'll all be playing just down the road...I'm too much of a lazy bugger for all that malarky!!

I've decided, I want to hear Edge of Time :D

I was walking home earlier, all upset and depressed.. and then I heard the line "Face another day, you've got nothing to lose"

:D

I always think that line when I hear it but I think it's "you and I have nothing to lose" technically.

But pedanticism aside my favourite PQ lyric is: "And when I'm gone, the world carries on, and you must carry on too, when I'm not around, time won't stand still, your memories will always be true"

When I hear that choral singing it sends shivers down my spine :) Mr Williams you are the most talented songwriter I know :worship:

I always think that line when I hear it but I think it's "you and I have nothing to lose" technically.

But pedanticism aside my favourite PQ lyric is: "And when I'm gone, the world carries on, and you must carry on too, when I'm not around, time won't stand still, your memories will always be true"

When I hear that choral singing it sends shivers down my spine :) Mr Williams you are the most talented songwriter I know :worship:

Aww...shucks dude! hehe!:oops:

I ordered my Paris ticket last night anyway, and got the e-mail today confirming my booking

I was afraid I had fecked it up, cos I don't speak a word of French :)

A Norwegian low fare airline announce cheap tickets last week and instantly searched for trips to Paris, but the departures from Oslo was so early in the morning that it didn't connect with my domestic flight. Bugger.. So i guess i'll have to wait and see if there will be any UK dates. :)