Powermad 2000 family photo

Sorry, but you were there, correct?

They were. It was where I first met them, in fact - or at least Scott, Mike, and Matt. Actually, Powermad is where I first met a LOT of people. Alicia, boB, Dave Thomas, Brian Hayden (who told me I was disturbingly normal), Christina, etc.

I've actually got a bunch more photos from that show saved - several are mine, but I mooched a bunch from Marcel Coenen and Jax, among other people. Nothing live, just people being goofballs in the venue and in the parking lot.

I've actually got a bunch more photos from that show saved - several are mine, but I mooched a bunch from Marcel Coenen and Jax, among other people. Nothing live, just people being goofballs in the venue and in the parking lot.
Yeah I looked through Jax's pics as well:oops:

OT- Dueling Terry Pratchett sigs as well :headbang:

I thought Division did play 2000, but not 2001?

No, I remember, because I didn't end up seeing you guys play until Powerfest 2004.

Looking through some pics(not mine) I see Jag Panzer, Mayadome, Evergrey, Ion Vein, Division, Talamasca, Joe Stump, Event, Antithisis, DC Cooper(I think he was there as a fan), October Thorns, Mystic Force, Marcel Coenen, Reading Zero, Silent Shadows.

Mayadome and Evergrey didn't play that year. Talamasca and Ion Vein played Powerfest, not Powermad.

I know we didn't play in 2000. We played the first three (97, 98, 99). October Thorns, Event, Defyance, Marcel C, and Antithesis all played in 2000, IIRC.

There was also Persephone's Dream, Etheria, Zandelle, Greyhaven, Jag Panzer, Wraith, TT Quick, Single Bullet Theory, Mastermind... I remember Forte was supposed to play, but those losers backed out at the last minute.

No, I remember, because I didn't end up seeing you guys play until Powerfest 2004.

Mayadome and Evergrey didn't play that year.
oops. Pics weren't labeled:oops: That's why I wanted someone to post the line up :)
There was also Persephone's Dream, Etheria, Zandelle, Greyhaven, Jag Panzer, Wraith, TT Quick, Single Bullet Theory, Mastermind... I remember Forte was supposed to play, but those losers backed out at the last minute.

Wow, that's a true blast from the past. I can't believe I've known all you freaks for that long. I'm in the back row near the middle-right, big smile.

I also can't believe how many from that crowd are still hanging around these parts. That is just awesome.

Thanks for the memories.

Forum challenge: Find Kevin Madden! hehe

I saw Joe Stump there in 2000..I wasn't there in '98 so I don't know if he played that year as well or not.

Oh and here's the chicken:

11698303_d413a11273.jpg

And Glenn striking a pose (couldn't resist):

11698382_8f2f75e28c.jpg

Wow! That's cool! I was there but not in the picture! Joe Stump played Saturday night and got cut off because the show ran late. Mystic Force played their last show that night followed by Jag Panzer (then Stump). I believe Reading Zero played earlier in the night. I did run into Jax, Capps, and Glenn Fitzgerald there and remember a few familiar PP faces. This is where I also met and spoke with Chris Roy. Kinda funny that almost all of us work the festival now!

You made me dig out my old Powermad t-shirts.
Powermad 97
Friday:
Nightmares End
Gothic Knights
Misconception
Frost Bite
Division
Enertia
Rude Awakening
Mercury Rising
Maraya

Sat: