PP DVD: What are you hoping for?

Aug 1, 2005
Batavia, IL
www.myspace.com
With so many great moments at PPVIII, what are some that you all feel would be worthy of being on the upcoming DVD? Personally, I am REALLY hoping that Firewind's Brother's Keeper featuring Stephen Fredrick is on there, or perhaps Between Heaven and Hell.:headbang:

Between Heaven and Hell, definitely.

For Raintime:

Gotta have the opening song, Rainbringer. That was just incredible energy and a great way to kick things off.

Virgin Steele:

Didn't enjoy the set much, but the last song was really cool. Veni, Vici, Vidi, or whatever. Nice.

Redemption:

Sapphire. 'Nuff said.

Pagan's Mind:

Engimatic Mission. Through Osiris' Eyes will probably end up there, but we already have that on a PP DVD. I hope they do something a little more daring, like put New World Order on it.

Sonata Arctica:

San Sebastian. Their performance was pretty standard(I've seen them before), but San Sebastian was played with particular energy.

Threshold:

Pilot in the Sky of Dreams. Best Threshold song ever

Primal Fear:

Nuclear Fire. Brilliantly played that night. Woke me up.

After Forever:

Energize Me.

Jam:

Final Countdown was my favorite moment. I also loved Youth Gone Wild with Raintime's singer.

I have to agree with having new World Order for Pagan's Mind... Seeing Atomic Firelight on there would be kewl too but not sure if that's possible...

Color me biased, but I'd love to see Lady of Winter from the ASJ and Welcome Home... PM KILLED, in an awesome way, both tunes...

adaher, if im not mistaken they opened with Rolling Chances.

And id like to see Communic's Communication Sublime and Primal Fears Metal is Forever

Demian and Johannes of Threshold stage diving.

Apparently, Johannes has a side project KYRBGRINDER where he sings as well. First time I saw a drummer also being the primary vocalist. Must be an unusual stage show.

Demian and Johannes of Threshold stage diving.

Apparently, Johannes has a side project KYRBGRINDER where he sings as well. First time I saw a drummer also being the primary vocalist. Must be an unusual stage show.

not sure if they're still doing it this way, but i know that King Fowley at least used to be both singer and drummer for the bands Deceased and October 31.

all I want to see...all I REALLY want to see is the keyboard player for Firewind play that riff on keyboard and guitar at the same time again...and again...and again.