PPUSA VYo Pictures

Hey Bear!!!!

The pics look awesome!!! (& that one of the bartender giving the finger is a classic! I wonder how many pics people took of her over the weekend?) Looking through them makes me think of what a great time I had in Atlanta this year & am already looking forward to going next year...

As a side note, I make some seriously fucked up faces when I'm playing. : :hotjump:

Thanks for posting them!
Joe

Awesome pics Bear!! I asked this in an earlier post but I think it got looked over. Is there a generic e-mail that I can send a .zip file of my Enertia pics to? Let me know and I'll shoot them out to you guys.

Hey!
I've been wanting to write to you to say hello since I got back, but have been behind the 8 ball (& am sure Steve can tell you tales about me being a slow MFer when it comes to replying to email from time to time!!! ;-)

It was a pleasure to meet you & I look forward to going to Atlanta next year & spending more time hanging out, so hopefully we'll be able ot do just that!

You did a KILLER job on the new Imagika - to these ears, you took them to the next level & am VERY glad you're in the band!!!

I'm looking forward to doing some gigs w/ you, so if you can put somethnig together out your way, I'm sure I can coerce my guys to take a trip to the west coast for a few days & would love to bring you to the east.

Email me any pics you have to joep976@yahoo.com

Thanks & talk to you soon!
Joe

ENERTIA_Joe said:
Hey!
I've been wanting to write to you to say hello since I got back, but have been behind the 8 ball (& am sure Steve can tell you tales about me being a slow MFer when it comes to replying to email from time to time!!! ;-)

It was a pleasure to meet you & I look forward to going to Atlanta next year & spending more time hanging out, so hopefully we'll be able ot do just that!

You did a KILLER job on the new Imagika - to these ears, you took them to the next level & am VERY glad you're in the band!!!

I'm looking forward to doing some gigs w/ you, so if you can put somethnig together out your way, I'm sure I can coerce my guys to take a trip to the west coast for a few days & would love to bring you to the east.

Email me any pics you have to joep976@yahoo.com

Thanks & talk to you soon!
Joe

Right on Joe! I'm glad you like the new vocals. Hopefully everyone else does as well. I'll go ahead and send those pics out tonight. If Enertia comes to the West coast Imagika has to go to the East coast... it's only fair. =)

Hey Bear, great shots man, even if i look awfull in those heheh. Maybe that's why i prefer to stay behind the camera.

Just found out you guys also had a forum at Ultimatemetal, in case you didn't found the link in another forum here at Ultimatemetal i'll post the link to my PP picture gallery. It includes some pics of you guys at the Preparty.

http://www.havermout.cistron.nl/images/PPusa/V/index.htm

Enjoy!

Henk

Great pics of PPUSA everyone! Makes me wish I could have been there! Hopefully next year!

That would be so awesome if Enertia came out west! I saw Imagika in my hometown in AZ around 96-97 and it was a great show and a funtime. It would be really cool to see these two bands together!

Starbaby

Hi Henk!
Great pics!! Thanks for sharing the link here!! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello to you you in Atlanta this year, but if I know you're going next September, I will make a point to meet you next fall...

Starbaby - I hope you're able to attend ProgPower next year, as it is truly a great time!!

Joe