PPVII Thoughts and Thank-yous

Tarathur

Queen of the ’Ryche
Sep 20, 2005
Pittsburgh PA
WOW!

What an incredible fest this year!! By far, this year topped all previous PP experiences for me. The musicianship and presentation was top notch, and not a single band was a disappointment. As a vocalist, my ears felt treated to a real smorgasboard of vocal talent. Every single voaclist on this year's bill just slayed! WOW! Plus, the move of the pre-show to the main stage really made this year's event feel like a three-day concert. Every performance was simply awesome. Glenn and Shaye, you guys did an AMAZING job! And, my hat off to all the bands and crew who did such an incredible job making this event so memorable – especially to Ernst, who made this year's PP sound better than I think any previous one I attended.

Thank you also to Deron at MetalAges for featuring Krone on this year's sampler. Though my partner Chris was unable to attend this year's PP, he and I both very much appreciate this opportunity to have our demo selected for this year's CD. To be associated with this event is truly an honor for us both. Thank you very much for believing in our work.

Finally, thank you to all the wonderful people I met at the show, especially to all of the folks from the Queensryche fan club and old friends from Seismic Radio who said hello. It was great to see you all again! Sorry to have not been able to do the karaoke thing this year or to have hung out and had as many drinks with everyone as I would have liked, but there just wasn't enough lead time this year. My crew and I will try to plan better for the karaoke and after parties next year. Thanks to Mike for inviting us to the Friday lunch at the Front Page News. We had a wonderful time and look forward to doing it all again next year. Thanks also to all the new faces I met this year, who said hello and introduced themselves. It is always a joy to meet so many of the great people that make up this community.

After such an awesome experience, it's hard to be home. My heart is still in Atlanta!

Until next year..

\m/\m/

DAMMIT WOMAN! You were the ONLY one left on my must meet list and we never got to hug or throw horns! Altho...we did get a brief talk on the phone;) Here's to hoping we meet and hug long before ProgPower next year!

Coldie

Coldfire Mouse said:
DAMMIT WOMAN! You were the ONLY one left on my must meet list and we never got to hug or throw horns! Altho...we did get a brief talk on the phone;) Here's to hoping we meet and hug long before ProgPower next year!

DAMN! Sorry I missed you too! It was such a crazy couple of days. Next year for sure!

-j