PQ Christmas message

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Can you believe that Christmas is almost upon us once more? The years just seem to be flying by quicker than ever! Must be getting old! haha!

We would like to take the chance to wish each and every one of you all the very best for the festive season and we look forward to catching up with you all on the road in 2008!

Meanwhile, the band will be gathering in London on December 11th for the "Master of Illusion" photo shoot with renowned photographer Steve Brown, famous for his work with Turisas, MCR, Lost Prophets and more.

Recording of the new album will be completed on December 22nd and we also have a some guest appearances lined up for you as well. More on this in due course!

We'll also be launching a new version of the website in the first part of 2008 to tie in with the album release!

All the very best guys...and thanks as ever for all your support!:headbang:

New album, new record label, new sponsers, new tours, new website, guest appearances!!!!

I've said it before but I think 2007 really has been the best of years for you guys, Steve! All of this is like the best present PQ and fans a like could have wished for :D

Hope you chill out and take it easy this Christmas, ready to live the dream next year!

:headbang: :D :kickass:

It's great to be able to look back at the end of this year, and lose count of all the great things that have happened for Power Quest. New deal, European tour, new endorsements, new fans.. You guys are on a roll! :headbang:

I have a sneaky suspicion that 2008 is going to be EVEN better, what with a new album and no doubt some touring, I can't wait!!

Congrats to Power Quest on a really fantastic year, at last something is really happening for you guys!