Practice routine

gammaray

New Metal Member
Nov 15, 2008
Hi Chris
you must be pretty busy but ill try to make this short.i was wondering if you can offer some advice for a player in my position.
Because school takes up most of my time and i can barely practice i have to spend a lot more time playing(i end past 1:00)so it takes a toll on the body, ive even thought about dropping out of school to continue pursuing my music carrer, and i though maybe i should develop a practice routine but i never get around to it, the way i practice is i put on Rust in Peace or and start jamming along with it.So my question is what kind of routine do you think i should try, and advice would be awesome, or maybe so insight of what you did in the past. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks again and sorry for the long post.

or does any one know any practice routine to help get each finger equally as fast, i have some problems moving my ring finger along with my pinky, you can tell it looks like its moving very slowly and it prevents me from actually learning stuff like welcome home(KD) or 1,320any advice would be greatly appreciated.