PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH vs. SOULS OF BLACK

practice what you preach or souls of black - whats your choice?

• practice what you preach

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • souls of black

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Omnipotent Bob said:
PWYP is the best Testament album. Alex's solo alone on the title track is worth it's weight in gold !
headbob.gif

OMG is it EVER!!!! Love Alex's solos on this album!!

Finally, my 1st post here since December. I'm glad everything's been fixed with the forum. I know people don't like it, but I've always considered Souls my favourite TestAmenT album (together with Gathering and RTTAC) and I never loved Practice as much as most Testament fans. I mean, I love the record, but the atmosphere on Souls despite (or thanks to?) the blurry production and low sound quality is really incomparable. Alex's really great, Chuck is awesome, everyone's doing their best there (I'm not implying that they're not good on the other albums). It's really hard to name top 10 songs of Testament, but Face In The Sky and Falling Fast are always there for me. Well, it's just my opinion, which other testfans usually find pretty strange

hey Macabre, where abouts you live in the U.K.?
i'm going up to london from wales for that gig too :d \,,/

we should meet up dude!

Had to go with Practice since I haven't heard Souls yet:err: Although I got it in the mail. Practice What You Preach is amazing:headbang: Perilous Nation has some of Chuck's best vocals and the album has 1 of my favorite tracks, Greenhouse Effect:devil: That song makes me miss having Alex in the band for his lyrics as well as his guitar:headbang:

souls of black!!
has alex's best ever solos by far.
what a killer sound he had on that record!

i wonder how incredible souls would have been if it was recorded properly...

It's all about Perilous Nation, Sins Of Omission, Nightmare(Coming Back To You), Greenhouse Effect,the Title track and Blessed In Contempt!!!! Allt hose songs rule and guess what? THEY'RE ALL ON PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!!!!