Practise room challenge mix/master song. Rewards!

hello guys , First of all we would like to say BIG THANKS to all of you who sent mixes . It was amazing to see how many of talented guys are out there . There is a bright future for many of you. So many good mixes ,we have had really hard time to choose a winner! Out of 23 mixes we had to choose only one . Decision was really tough because there were so many bloody good mixes ,and we were listening each of them on repeat over and over again Decision has been made and the winner is @EmpireStudios .Congratulation.!! Your mix is absolutely great ,everything mixed and compressed to the high standards ,great effects and interesting transitions . There is 5 members in the band and everyone agreed at the end that this is our winner! The link to the song will be uploaded with video release on 4th December . Best Regards

No offense but pulling the tracks down is pretty lame.. If you don't want people to mix the song why post them?
My guess is your not going to use anyone from here anyway otherwise you would have left the tracks available for everyone.
What if the best mixers haven't even seen this post yet? LOL comedy!

Well it is their tracks so they do whatever they want with them, plus they already anounced a deadline so if the "best mixers" are late, well they are late.

What I think is they didn't want the tracks to spread too much before they could release THEIR song first, which is a totally legit reason in my opinion, what would be very cool of them would be to reupload them once the song is released, but once again, their material their call!

Reactions: iampax
hello, yes we had to take song down as this was according to deadline

here is a winning mix with a video that has been released. We are planning to do similar things in future so watch this space:)
The winner mixer is Anton from Empire Studios... and here is this tracks...

Reactions: Nikolas Quemtri