Pre-Christmas gigs

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Anyone got any plans to see any shows between now and the end of 2002? Maybe Dream Theater this month perhaps?

I'll try and catch Sinergy in London in November but other than that there isn't too much going on. I've seen Dream Theater a couple of times so I don't know if I'll bother this time, although they are rumoured to be playing an entire album by another band at one of their London shows this month (I heard it could be Maiden's 7th son)

Previously they have done a similar thing with "Master of Puppets":headbang:

No live gigs for me before Xmas unfortunately!!:cry: My domestic responsibilities loom large at the moment and it looks as if they will continue to do so for the forseeable future. :(

i'm going to see "pagans mind", "griffin" and many other metal bands live, 28 november..
i'm really looking forward to that...it's going to be a great power metal evening! :D

NP: Griffin - Shadows Of Deception :headbang:

WW....that sounds like a pretty cool night out dude!

Eagle.....still can't confirm anything on the Nocturnal Rites front...I'll keep my ear to the ground

DM....I hope the Power Quest (When it arrives!) album helps to make up for your lack of live shows.

Eagle.....still can't confirm anything on the Nocturnal Rites front...I'll keep my ear to the ground

I can't remember where I heard the rumour of Nocturnal Rites doing the Underworld on the 31st. I'm pretty sure I didn't dream it because I remembered that Storyteller where the support and I'd not heard of them before.

Next Friday I'm seeing Capdown and two other bands of that sort on the same bill...after then I need to find more gigs to keep myself occupied!

Before Christmas I will be seeing any new DVD I buy. LOL! :lol: There's no place to go but Florida or Louisiana (next state over). I haven't heard of anything good but Blind Guardian in Florida in Nov. I believe but I am like totally broke now. :mad: Hopefully, I will see a power metal band live before my death. :lol:

You all are very lucky. Count your blessings.

Hope to go to the Legends of Rock gig in Cambridge next month. Jack Bruce doing some old Cream stuff, Uli John Roth doing some old Scorpions stuff and Michael Schneker doing some UFO and Scorpions stuff, followed by a giant jam!! Apparently a 3 hour show, but at £22 per ticket, a bit steep!

Saw Threshold in London last week, absolutely awesome.....:D

im suppose to go to arch enemy and dark tranquillity in montreal but i heard that dt nave left the tour so not sure if im going cause they are replaced by god forbid and im not really a great fan of this band so i hope they can make it¸

cheers

Originally posted by Symphony
Christ! That is a long drive indeed! Makes you realize how big the US is and how small the UK actually is

I remember the drive from Lincoln, New Mexico to Las Vegas, Nevada took us 8 - 10 hours...worth every minute though - I love Vegas! :D