Pre-Order "Blood Alliance" in Europe!

I've spread the song "survive" via skype, icq and facebook. There are already reactions like "wow, great song!"

So I hope it will help!

Ordered. 12 euro for a whole freaking album of all this metal yumminess is very cheap imho.

Worth every penny especially seeing the artwork as well on the cover. Will post that on my fb as well. Cheers and keep up the good work !

Order Number: 21417
Detailed Invoice: https://www.napalmrecords.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=21417
Date Ordered: Tuesday 15 February, 2011 11:31:03

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x POWER QUEST Blood Alliance (15406 - CD) = 12.00 EUR

...although my friends technically not fans of Power Metal as I know of, many of them still look and listen. Also, I love how people say "Argh, I hate Dragonforce/Power Metal!" But when they come home, they listen to it. :rofl: :rofl:

it's a shame when stuff gets leaked to the net, fair enough after a album is released there's nothing to stop it but beforehand isn't good. the only way to stop it is not to make demo's so these dastardley reviewers can't leak them.

Why is it that the Napalm pre-order is sooooooo far away from the date most people here got their hands on the Japanese version already?

I know Japanese pay more so they get the preview, ok. But months later....is that a usual thing? Doesn't this push illegal downloading forward from a record company point of view?

I think they realise they screwed up on that front dude.......a couple of weeks between releases is ok but 2 months is too much.

I think you are right about the downloading....it's bound to have an effect on the sales...and in turn will have an effect on tour support for us as well. So potentially we are crippled in advance by a business decision.

Having said that....it happened to us before with Neverworld if I remember rightly

And those decision are made by people that supposedly learnt for it ey?

The world would look better without stupid people, but then again, now it makes us look smarter then we maybe are :) I ordered my copy though and waiting for it patiently :)
Thanks for the answer.