Pre-order tickets for 2011

I didn't find another topic for this, so I'm resurrecting this one.

Does anyone know when the day tickets go on sale?

And please don't kill me for not wanting a weekend ticket - I totally had planned on it! :Spin: But the only two bands I'm interested to see are Seventh Wonder and Subsignal.

This will be my first PPE and I really hope I can do the whole weekend next year! :hotjump:

From the front page:
Because of the huge interest, we have decided to start pre-advance sales of day tickets. Official advance sales starts 1 September. If we sell more tickets for 1 day than available before 1 September (weekend tickets + day tickets), weekend tickets have priority. So be sure to order your tickets in time.

For your information, package deals are almost sold out so if you want to stay at Castle de Berckt as well, order your package deal right now.

Also, I fully agree with Mattias. The best part about PPEU is the atmosphere and the people :p The bands are nice extra :p

Checking out every band that play is a must for me. I'm going home with at least 2 great bands I didn't know so far every year.

I knoooooooow! :tickled: I hear all this great stuff about PPE, but since I've never been there before it's just stories.

Don't worry - I know I'm going to regret coming just one day. :loco:

Well, there are always spare beds at the castle, so you better plan to get back home on Saturday so you can have some fun with us all at the after party.
And after that... well... you won't leave until Sunday night the earliest, hehehe! :devil:

I always go to festivals BECAUSE of the bands, especially when we have to drive this far. ;) I'm a real party pooper, I know. :D But our weekend is already fully planned. PPE on Friday, Stream of Passion on Saturday and Subsignal again on Sunday... =)

I wish I could clone myself and could do everything!

Xandra, let's meet at the Generation Prog festival at the weekend prior to progpower and see Subsignal, Haken and Andromeda besides others, and the double Subsignal package is solved. :p