Pre-order tickets for 2011

At my payment confirmation it said,
We will send the final ticket reservation around 10 september, 3 weeks before the festival. Once again we will send your reservation by email, print the reservation and your tickets will be available at the entrance. This way we won’t make any extra costs, we would like to keep ticket prices as cheap as possible, that’s why we do it this way.

And if you have booked the package deal, we will send your room information of the Berckt also around 10 september, together with your ticket reservation.

Stay tuned and hopefully you will convince some other people to come over!

since we passed that date, I assume we get it earliest this weekend or next(we actuelly got it 16 days before festival last year, other years has has been later...)

@ Vengeful:

Did you notice this message on the Progpower website?

"We just would like you to know that we have received a few ticket orders with wrong email addresses. These people have NOT received any payment details because the emails could not be send. If you ordered tickets before today (monday 12 September, 9am) and you have not received any payment details, you most likely entered a wrong email address. Please contact us through info@progpower.eu to solve this problem."

btw: I'm pretty sure René is working on it