Pre-Orders for the new album, “The Rising Anger” are now available!!!

prog2112

Feb 11, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT USA
Visit site
Hi Everyone! Here's the latest news - and you'll notice that this means that the new album is only weeks away!
:kickass:

Taken from the bands website:

Nightmare Records is now taking pre-orders for the new Katagory V album, “The Rising Anger”. You can order your copy now from the Nightmare Records store and it will be shipped to you, and arrive in time for its release date. Order your copy today and get it before everyone else!

This is what Katagory V’s lable, Nightmare Records, has to say about the new album::“Returning with a vengeance! ‘The Rising Anger’ takes KATAGORY V’s evolution a bit further than (the bands previous effort) ‘New Breed of Rebellion’… with the core of the groups progressiveness shining through. Katagory V has become a very tight unit on The Rising Anger! PROGRESSIVE POWER METAL is what is heard here, but sounding like themselves and not some rehashed copycat band. Aggressive production that slaps you to attention, and a great performances from each and every member.

The CD is available for $13.99 when pre-ordered through Nightmare Records.

:Shedevil:
Sheri~
Katagory V News lettter

MisterMayhem said:
I heard some good things about this album from Lance.

:kickass:
Awsome! Hopefully if you get to hear it, Lance will live up to his word in what he's said about it. :cool:

BTW... give a big "Hailz!!!" for us to our thrashin' brothers in Avengers of Blood!
I wish I was going to Metal Mayhem... I'm a HUGE Tankard fan (just ask Shannon from Avengers of Blood!)
I can't believe you got Tankard coming to the U.S. and I'm unable to get there to see it.

Talk about a kick to the balls. :lol: :erk:

\m/
Dustin

Christ, I know how big of a Tankard fan you are, Dustin. I feel for you, man, you know some of the bands I've somehow managed to miss in the last couple of years... I feel your pain. :(