Pre-Party Bands-Line-up Finalized

I think Bryan must have hit his head. It's not Pyramaze.

As for the other question, there is a seperate ticket for the Pre-Party. That info comes later.

Glenn

WOW!! The Pre-party lineup is equally impressive. It's almost like having two concert events in one or expanding PP to be really a THREE DAY event (which it is really). But, you know what I mean. That's just so cool. :headbang:

Glenn, you need an award for best Metal Concert promoter EVER!

I guess now and here would be a great to post these, still have to make Shawn and Daren....OUTWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sorry, but I chose to remove the pics. Please keep them in the South Park thread. Otherwise, they may start popping up in more threads and annoying some folks.

Glenn

Speechless. Totally.

Main reason for going last year? Dreamscape.

Main reason for wetting myself about the preparty? Dreamscape.

90 minute set? Hell, give em 2 hours! Plus Encores!

Ladies and gentlemen I would like to confess my addiction to work.

Work has stunted my mental capacity. It has rendered me unto a rock's capacity for logic and reason. It has provided a false sense of hope and luxury for so many years now. It has deluded my visions. It has corrupted my coherence. It has fucked up my previous post in this thread.

Therefore, I shall work no longer. I shall wander in hopelessness, and pray to the heathen gods that I may remember how to operate my vehicle, and find my way home. Perhaps, you all will find the kindness in your hearts, to forgive my insolence and apparent conditional retardation.

If you never hear from me again, think kindly of me. For I go to a better place. A land of peace. A realm of love and life.

A land where refrigerators have beer.

Fare thee well.

Who wants a Coors?

Bryan316 said:
Ladies and gentlemen I would like to confess my addiction to work.

Work has stunted my mental capacity. It has rendered me unto a rock's capacity for logic and reason. It has provided a false sense of hope and luxury for so many years now. It has deluded my visions. It has corrupted my coherence. It has fucked up my previous post in this thread.

Therefore, I shall work no longer. I shall wander in hopelessness, and pray to the heathen gods that I may remember how to operate my vehicle, and find my way home. Perhaps, you all will find the kindness in your hearts, to forgive my insolence and apparent conditional retardation.

If you never hear from me again, think kindly of me. For I go to a better place. A land of peace. A realm of love and life.

A land where refrigerators have beer.

Fare thee well.

Who wants a Coors?

Haha .... you're crazy!

Way to go Shane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I think you rock!

HAMINA HAMNINA HAMINA HAMINA...........Glenn and Shane - let me say this in the most heterosexual way possible.....

I LOVE you guys..........

Not only do I get Conception.....

I get the band that blew me away last year and became one of my favorite current bands - DREAMSCAPE.

I am so fucking happy right now....... I think it is a testament to how much the guys enjoyed the festival last year that they would come back to play the preparty - Jan and the rest are a CLASS ACT bunch of guys... oh yeah, who totally KICK ASS musically too! In a month's time, this prog power has flipped for me, from being 'alright' to being fucking killer.

PLUS I get Lance King too?...

God DAMN I can't wait for Septemeber to get here.......

If someone in the know can confirm how long Dreamscape will get to play, I would be most appreciative.

Glen - Shane - you guys fucking RULE.

Burke said:
If someone in the know can confirm how long Dreamscape will get to play, I would be most appreciative.

Shane can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe 75 mins would be the minimum with a chance for a longer set pending on the time between sets.

glenn H.

DREAMSCAPE!!! What a wonderful surprise and great addition for the incredible pre-party lineup (it was already incredible when only Orphaned Land was announced :) ), especially for a night that almost didn't happen. cheers!

What an excellent line-up! This year Dreamscape won't have to whizz all those promo CDs that far! :Spin:

Is the 'upstairs' (officially called The Loft now) larger than the bottom part (which remains 'Vinyl')?

Will the Earthlink Live lobby area (and bars) be open like they were last year?

Glenn, will there be a Wednesday-night pre-pre-party again? :D

Shane,
I have to commend you on getting Dreamscape back to the States for a show. In addition, seeing any band with Lance King is a treat. However, I'm curious as to how you decide who gets to play this show. Is it an "invitation only" deal, like Glenn's? You see, I had e-mailed you to discuss booking a band for the show, but I had never received a response. I'd really like to get in touch with you for future reference.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

hi guys,
this is wolfgang from dreamscape and i just want you something to know:
we are very proud to play at the pre-party and we don't think its a step back! its a step forward! we will see all our fans and friends im america again! our set will be much longer than the pp-gig last year! so believe me we are nothing but happy about this possibility! thank you glenn! thank you glenn! thank you glenn! we just love you!
best regards!
wolfgang kerinnis