Pre-Party Bands-Line-up Finalized

Dreamscape can play until they kick us out as far as I'm concerned!!!! I'm just seriously stoked that they will be here. And playing last, I'm sure that they can play as long as they wish.

I'll post the time-slots as soon as I finalize them. And Glenn, I sure don't see 75 minutes as being a problem!!!! :loco:

Shane DuBose said:
The event will be hosted UPSTAIRS from Earthlink Live in the newly renovated Vinyl Club. This is NOT the same club as last year.

What is the capacity of this venue?
With this line up most of the Progpower attendees will be there!

Shane DuBose said:
Dreamscape can play until they kick us out as far as I'm concerned!!!! I'm just seriously stoked that they will be here. And playing last, I'm sure that they can play as long as they wish.

I'll post the time-slots as soon as I finalize them. And Glenn, I sure don't see 75 minutes as being a problem!!!! :loco:

Wow, this is sick! I hope they go into the wee hours of the morning and play the entire Trance Like State and Very albums!!!!

These guys deserve a thumbs up for heading all the way back to the U.S. to play the Pre-Party. I think it is a great idea and they will be able to showcase their tremendous talents for an even greater amount of time. Wolfgang and the boys should be commended for their desire and drive to succeed. I fuckin love those guys!!!!

dargormudshark said:
I guess now and here would be a great to post these, still have to make Shawn and Daren....OUTWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sorry, but I chose to remove the pics. Please keep them in the South Park thread. Otherwise, they may start popping up in more threads and annoying some folks.

Glenn

no problem

WOW! Dreamscape, Orphaned Land, Outworld, & Avian !!!! I would never miss the pre-party, and with this line-up it has certainly graduated from "pre"-PARTY status :kickass: ! Way to go Shane, & Glenn for OL :worship:

Rusty Cooley! Goddamnit, I wish I was 18! Just saw Vai at House of Blues that was 18+ with my friends ID.. hahah... but I wouldn't try it at the pre-party. Too much respect to disobey the rules.

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:
hi guys,
this is wolfgang from dreamscape and i just want you something to know:
we are very proud to play at the pre-party and we don't think its a step back! its a step forward!

I was thinking the same kind of thing. Because of their unofficial "back to back" years, more people are going to be exposed to Dreamscape, and extra publicity is always a cool thing :)

Harvester said:
The ENTIRE tour was cancelled a few weeks ago. I have confirmed that with Nightwish's booking agent and the owner of the Atlanta venue there were going to be at.

Glenn H.

My word you have to stop cause that avatar freaking cracks me up everytime I see it!!

"We're gonna head over to Home Depot. Check out some flooring. We may hit Bed, Bath & Beyond. I don't know. I don't know if we'll have time!"

Well, the Masquerade needs to cancel the show then and stop selling tickets on Ticketmaster!

1) I want my money back (minus the processing fee - I hate TM with a passion)

2) People who don't visit the forums might still believe show is going and thus buy the tickets, thus TM gets to keep like $4 for processing the tickets.

:(

Nightmare1z said:
Well, the Masquerade needs to cancel the show then and stop selling tickets on Ticketmaster!
1) I want my money back (minus the processing fee - I hate TM with a passion)
:(

Nightmare1z - I was about to post the same thing. When the hell will TM "officially" cancel the show? Ticketmaster is scum. I saw Tesla last week in Philly. Tickets were $22.00 each. After all the charges, two tickets were $66.00. That's the cost of another ticket!

Steve in Philly

Ok, im 16, Im comming down Thursday afternoon it looks like. ANYWAY I can get in? I LOVE Dreamscape, Very is in constant rotation in my playlist nowadays. PLEASE dont repress me the chance to see Dreamscape! C'Mon Glenn, hook us up, All ages or 16+!

So what exactly is the reason with the venues and age restrictions? I've never understood exactly what it is. Is it that you have to pay more with liquor licensing to be able to have people under a certain age in the venue or something?