pre-prod song

Man... I LOVE the riffing on this!! The tone is a little distant sounding but still really good sounding IMO. I dig it a lot man!

Sounds great! EZDrummer sounds cool, as does the JB. I'll have to dig out my old JB and stick it in one of my guitars now... My favorite pickup after the EMG 85.

What kind of speaker in the 1x12? How low was the volume?

.j.

11thDay said:
Sounds great! EZDrummer sounds cool, as does the JB. I'll have to dig out my old JB and stick it in one of my guitars now... My favorite pickup after the EMG 85.

What kind of speaker in the 1x12? How low was the volume?

.j.

The speaker is Celestion G12H 70 Anniversary. how low? if i solo listen to the guitar channel i´ll hear the string picking on the guitar. that low :)

theblackmoon said:
Have you ever tried DFHS? Is EZD better in any aspect?

This drums are so good man, congrat.

yes, i have tried DFHS. i prefer EZdrummer. they sound awsome. soon the expantion pack is out with Tomas haakes drums.
EZdrummer sounds more expensive then DFHS if you know what i mean

Ronnie_Rocker said:
yes, i have tried DFHS. i prefer EZdrummer. they sound awsome. soon the expantion pack is out with Tomas haakes drums.
EZdrummer sounds more expensive then DFHS if you know what i mean

Interesting, well since it took me sometime to buy DFHS I think I´ll stick with it, maybe getting custom and vintage...

But man that snare is awesome really, really dig that. Mind sharing some EQ and comp tips on that? Did you use Channel Strip?