Pre-Show Party on March 12th

Sep 20, 2002
Oakland, Ca
www.nylonorgy.com
Hey gang,

Had a little meeting with the boys after rehearsal on Wednesday and we talked about the possibility of having a get together as sort of a pre-show party. It would be a way for us to get to know you guys better and visa versa. Anyone could come but it would be mainly for those of you that will be traveling to see the show. Our way of saying thank you for coming such a long way.

Is anyone interested? I'd need to figure out how many people would be coming and the venue; probably a restaurant in Oakland.

Let me know,

Doug

I´d SO be there if I lived somewhere near California... or the USA to begin with. ;)
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck for all those cool things to come: the pre-show party, the concert, the DVD recordings... I really hope all this helps you stir some waves! :)

Nice to hear but I'll probably be doing my regular show Friday night & I'm a local boy anyway...

Doug: how about dropping by the DLBN chat room tonight or some Friday night soon to help promote this thing! :Spin: You have pleanty of fans who listen to our "station"... :worship: My show doesn't start until 9pm...in fact you could do the 20 minute drive down here & visit the Carnival :headbang:

DLBN

Hi Doug,
Hmmm....does traveling through the tube from Alameda count as traveling?? It IS like another world over here. And I'm trying to convince someone to come down from Canada...
Kristin

This is the kind of thing that will really pump us up! We get the privledge of hanging with all YOU! :tickled: That RULES! and we love that!

I just want to say a HUGE THANKS to everyone who is so exited about this and showing so much support! :worship:

To the Person making the closest journey ( having to wait forever for a local show ) to the persons making the longest journey!

And for all of you that can not make the trip you KNOW you will be here in spirit!

You are all amazing! and we can not wait to do this show and kick ass for you! ! :D

If I am able to make the show on Saturday gig, I certainly would be interested in a Pre-Show friday night. I actually already purchased my Ticket for Saturday just to be certain if it sold out when I finally found an affordable airfare that I wouldn't be so scrued over by not being able to get a ticket on account of waiting. Ifthe airfare never comes through I am ok by eating the $23 at this point, but hopefully that won't have to happen. Just wish the airfares would start to fluctuate a little more. Everytime I look the rates are between $287-$338. I just flew to Baltimore for $140, lol. I am hoping something changes in the next few weeks. If not, I see it as a donation to the band ;). But I'd love to come and hang out with the guys like the post-NF thing but longer :).

Kyle

I checked air from LAX to Oakland and it's just $70 roundtrip. I may just have to come up and see the gig. And talk. We need to talk...

I would definitely be interested. I would be flying in from near Houston, TX. I have been following you guys since Blueprint and this opportunity would be awesome....
I have been hoping to see you guys live for what seems like ages now......and I even lobbied heavily for you to be invited to the ProgPower V show on the East Coast in Atlanta.......but to no avail.
It seems your audience, though loyal to the end, is somewhat limited in a mass appeal approach and that really REALLY shocks me. The radio stations should be blaring Enchant if you ask me.....thoughtful, yet catchy and easily mass audience appeal.
But to answer your question, you guys all seem to be good people and I would love to meet you in person just to get to know Enchant better so I know who is writing my favorite music.
Any ideas yet what the turnout for the PreShow Party might be?
Thanks
ANAKIN
Jason

What a great idea, Doug!!!

I'd love to come. Unfortunately when I last checked the flight would cost me almost a month's income :cry: But in my thoughts I will be with you anyway!
But I hope to see you very soon again in Germany!!! :worship:
Also I do wish you a massive, cheering crowd in a packed venue for your dvd recording and of course for all other gigs as well.

Take care and all the best to all of you, guys, Heike :wave:

Hey guys,

Cool! Then we will do it! I have the feeling it will be a rather intimate get together; I don't see 100 people coming out. So it should be fun. We can have some dinner, for those of you who come early enough, drinks and just shoot the shit as they say. Remember, anyone can come! Whether you live in Alameda or Allentown! We just want to get a chance to hang with you guys and get to know you a bit. I'm sure there are some questions and stuff you'll want to ask the band as well. It's all good!

I'll post the location and time as soon as we nail something down. We all will look forward to it!

Doug

Damn How I wish I lived in the US ! You guys really made me excited. And I'm furious because I won't be able to get there :cry:.
Besides and this goes to the band : we already had a great time together in Paris and I'm sure this time it will be way better.

I'll have a drink for you by the time the show will happen and I'm sure all the european fans on this board will do the same as well. Also I send you my best wishes of success …*hey if you guys arrived to this point, then it's ALREADY a success !

BlinkingEyes said:
What a great idea, Doug!!!

I'd love to come. Unfortunately when I last checked the flight would cost me almost a month's income :cry: But in my thoughts I will be with you anyway!
But I hope to see you very soon again in Germany!!! :worship:
Also I do wish you a massive, cheering crowd in a packed venue for your dvd recording and of course for all other gigs as well.

Take care and all the best to all of you, guys, Heike :wave:
Heike!!!! Hi there!!! I was hoping you'd drop in one day!
I really enjoyed hanging out with you in Germany! Email me if you get a chance - I hope to be back sometime!

We will miss you in March!!!!

Take care!

Well, the nice thing about this venue is that the show will be webcast live, so those who can't attend but live within a reasonable time zone can plan a viewing party! There is a live chat during the shows at imusicast as well, so you can make yourself known! Those on the East Coast who can't attend should plan to stay up to watch & listen yeah? Anyone west of us (Australia, NZ, etc.) can have a BBQ & sit around the PC for the show!

But I'll be sitting at home on Friday the 12th of March, doing my own live webcast & promoting the Enchant gig until the last minute!