Pre-Show Party Roll Call!

AngraRULES said:
How many CD's will you buy me if I indeed dress as clown at the pre party?

I would be a "maximus" clown. I should get my buddy Mike (guardian26) to do the same. What do you think?
I will buy you zero CD's to dress like a clown. I don't want Paula mad at me for encouraging that! I say GOOD FREAKING LUCK convincing Mike to dress like one. I will buy you TEN CD's if you get him to dress like a clown. I swear. TEN!!

Bad Girl Tess said:
I will buy you zero CD's to dress like a clown. I don't want Paula mad at me for encouraging that! I say GOOD FREAKING LUCK convincing Mike to dress like one. I will buy you TEN CD's if you get him to dress like a clown. I swear. TEN!!

Calling Mike now... :heh::heh::heh:

I'll be there. Tickets arrived today and have been placed on the fridge with the sacred, Handy Dandy TicketAlternative Fridge Magnet.

Clowns at the pre-party? Yipes, is Insane Clown Posse playing?! Damned juggalos! :heh:

Bad Girl Tess said:
So you're going to dress as a clown at the preparty? Sweet! You'll be easy to spot I guess and your girlfriend will be the one hiding in the corner, haHA!

LMAO!!! Nice picture!! Wonder who snapped it LOL

Bear

I'll be there. And if anyone buys me 10 CDs, to keep with the circus theme for the CM set, I'll go like this:
130073SxAW_w.jpg
:lol:

AngraRULES said:
How many CD's will you buy me if I indeed dress as clown at the pre party?

I would be a "maximus" clown. I should get my buddy Mike (guardian26) to do the same. What do you think?

If you dress up like a mime, I might kick your ass and THEN buy you a cd, or a box of band-aids! :lol:

J-Dubya

My tickets (4) should be arriving with thhe next few days!

Yes, this will be awesome and I can't wait to see Circus Maximus (since I missed them last year) and Circle II Circle - HELL YEAH!!! Also, can't wait to see Theocracy.

Bad Girl Tess said:
I will buy you zero CD's to dress like a clown. I don't want Paula mad at me for encouraging that!

Thanks Tess, now I'll have to buy you a CD for that. LOL