Pre-Show Party Roll Call!

Matt Crooks said:
If you wear a kilt, I'm wearing leather chaps and a banana hammock.:zombie:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For sale: 1 Progpower GB & Pre-show ticket!

no not really!

Still LOL'ing @ bannana hammock

J-Dubya - Prefers tassles & tutus

Bad Girl Tess said:
You always seem to get me when I'm FED UP! :p Okay seriously though ....the clown thing ....scary as hell so PLEASE no one dress as a clown. My sister might have a heart attack and die.

How about corpsepaint? I know it turns you on baby.

bm3.jpg

Got the Tickets yesterday WOOOOOHOOOOO so i will be there, and i also got a ticket for TZ as she was at Chicago Powerfest, and may not have been able to get one, so we are set. As to the Kilts, hmmmmmmmm In High School our HS band had a drum and Pipe corps, and as i was the drum-line captain well you know the rest of the story, yeppers we wore kilts, and i took a trip to Wales and Scotland a few years back and bought a very nice kilt with all the trimmings so if there are others i might also wear one, with a PYRAMAZE or AVIAN shirt. WOOOHOOOOO

Count me in - I've got the tickets stuck to my refrigerator to prove it.

The little magnet is brilliant for folks like me who buy tickets ahead of time...put them in a "special" place so they won't get lost...and then end up tearing the house apart right before the show when they can't remember where the hell that special place WAS...

Tickets bought so I guess I will have to justify those 20 something dollars :loco:

That and the chance to chase a couple of ladies I know :heh:

7thSaviour said:
Yeah, me, too! I've met Zach Stevens, but have never seen C II C.

I really love their first album... have yet to her the 2nd one though :oops: I'll remedy that soon enough!

Same here!

Wyvern said:
Tickets bought so I guess I will have to justify those 20 something dollars :loco:

That and the chance to chase a couple of ladies I know :heh:

:saint:

kittybeast said:
:OMG: I had no idea you wanted to go to the PParty this year!! Sweeeeeeeeeeet!
'
Yep, and thanks again for picking up the tix for me :kickass:

Pabla said:

:devil:

kittybeast said:
I'm livin in a wasted youth...ahhhhhhhhhh Runnin' with the Devil :headbang: :headbang:

You'd better run
You'd better run
You'd better run from the Devil's gun

The race is on
The race is on
Now you'd better run from the Devil's gun

I promise I'll behave :loco: