Pre-Show Party Roll Call!

Do anyone knows any recent Leatherwolf material??? Last album I heard was "Street Ready" loooooooooooooongggggg time ago. BTW, good stuff...

Does anyone know how many tickets are left for the preshow? I never bought mine and I was hoping it hadn't sold out yet.

urayoan said:
anyone knows any recent Leatherwolf material??? Last album I heard was "Street Ready" loooooooooooooongggggg time ago.

I’m not aware of any studio releases since “Street Ready”. The last release I have is a live CD from a few years back called “Wide Open.” Should be interesting to hear the new stuff…

LunaTEKKE said:
I’m not aware of any studio releases since “Street Ready”. The last release I have is a live CD from a few years back called “Wide Open.” Should be interesting to hear the new stuff…
Thanx for the info... I bought "Street Ready" CD yesterday. I still had the cassette.

Alright - I may love horror flix and Metal but I am not a big fan of clowns (damn you Stephen King for putting words to my unconscious fears) or Mimes - so if any of y'all (nod to the Texans) show up dressed like that - I am going to bring my Newcastle United shirt (looks like a referee shirt) and we can form a human ring and I will put my skills learned from hanging with my brother on the wwf/wcw tour thing and play ref while you all fight to the finish - then after your makeup is all worn off - we can all drink beer and groove to the Metal - like civilized people :)

Jeff/manowarfan1

I've got my tickets and ready for another year of great metal!!
I missed Circus Maximus last year and I have not been able to get their CD out of my player since then.
Circle II Circle will be cool as well.
I have been a fan of Leatherwolf for a very long time and have never seen them live.
:headbang:

Well...I got my passes paid for and my pre-show party tickets in the mail....but going is pending an "out-of-town" business trip..

The thing that REALLY sucks is my boss won't tell me if I am going or not...WTF:yell: ...so
i guess
I won't know until the last minute:Smug: :bah:

Hope to be there this year:kickass:

80's AL