Prepare thyself!

Celestial-Todd

The Incredible Bulk
Aug 29, 2002
Western Sydney
www.myspace.com
I'd strongly advised that everyone start considering making arrangements for the apocalypse!

The signs are right in front of us, 2 out of 4 needed already

- Spawn considers going to a Megadeth concert
- Koich gets a girlfriend

And now the third sign....

I'm no longer single!

Yep, you heard right. God bless Metal For The Brain and it's ability to bring people together! (and yes, I fully realise the irony of having to drive for 3 hours to meet someone who lives 20 minutes away)

S'good, innit Todd? Although at the risk of being labelled a thread-jacker, I can do you one better.

My girlfriend of (nearly) two weeks is 6 months pregnant! phloggy is gonna be a daddy!

I'm no longer single either, but I don't know if I'm one of those four horsemen thingies you got going there...

but hey, I'll join in the bragging.

ceydn said:
I'm no longer single either, but I don't know if I'm one of those four horsemen thingies you got going there...

but hey, I'll join in the bragging.

The 4 Horsemen joke started ages back when someone (I think it may have been Koich) mentioned that the day all the guys here got girlfriends the world would end! haha

whoa, I guess I am a horsemen.

That's crazy.

I once rode a horse named Sylvester, but I renamed him Moon Star, because I'm power metal.

It's OK. We've still got Wrath standing strong! The fate of the world is in his hands! Along with Spiff and spawn. The three amigos! And Southy. The three amigos and Southy! And troops. And LT. This is getting a bit Monty Pythonesque now.

Well after 5 years, I am now single... What the fuck is going on?!

Next thing we know Terry will be named as Cleo's Bachelor of the year!

Cleo: So Terry, whats the most romantic thing you have done for a date?
Terry: Well, I once fingered my girlfriend at the movies! It was \m/METAL\m/

Spruce Goose said:
Cleo: So Terry, whats the most romantic thing you have done for a date?
Terry: Well, I once fingered my girlfriend at the movies! It was \m/METAL\m/

:lol:

Where is Troops, by the way?

The world will only come to an end when Spawn goes to a gig that isn't a major tour and Spiff goes and sees a metal band. On the same day. :)

After almost 6 years, I'm single too.

Phlog - that's awesome news! Congrats. But did I read correctly.. your girlfriend of 2 weeks is 6 months pregnant? :confused: