Preparing for ProgPower

noren

Pixel coordinator
Jan 9, 2002
Alingsås, Sweden
www.progart.com
Sitting here taking a beer and creating some good mix-CDs for the journey to Holland. These CD's will kick ass and get me in the right mood..
Stone by Stone - Dead soul Tribe, Mercenary - Soul decision, Nightwish - Amaranth, Heaven's Cry - Masterdom's profit, Katatonia - Leaders, Extol - Gloriana, Faith No More - Caffeine, Fishbone - Swim, Green Carnation - Boy in the attic, Darkwater - Tallest tree.... man, howe can you not get in the mood by this music.... so, have you started preparing anything yet, or am I the most excited person around? :)

Shadow Gallery... all 6 cds... in my car, on my pc, at work... :kickass:

if they cancel I'd have to jump off the highest bridge LOL :headbang:

all other bands @ PPE besides JOP are still a surprise to me...

I ordered my beer with you, Mattias, I know when my Norwegian buddy lars is landing at Schiphol so I can pick him and a few others up at the airport and I'm working on an intricate travel schedule to make sure a shitload of us will arrive at the same time. It's going to be fun to see the look on the face of the bus driver when he gets a massive group of metal heads in his bus :D Damn straight I'm getting excited :D

Extending my cell phone to make it a snoremonster-preventter. Bought a 16 GB micro SD card and in-ear canals, now it's time to rip some cds.
Hopefully I'll get some deeper sleep this year.

We have our 64Gig USB stick to plug into the car, so we'll have more music than I can list. I think we'll listen to bands that have played in past years to show our newbie friend what kind of music he can expect, plus some of our favourite assorted music. No road trip is complete without Bohemian Rhapsody!

Extending my cell phone to make it a snoremonster-preventter
Hey Raimond, I can always lend you some industrial ear defenders !. I'll pinch the wifes and bring them with me, she won't need them while I'm away ;-)

CD player full of good music (25 CDs) and put it on random!
To be very honest; I don't know many of the bands playing this year, but hopefully I will be just as amazed by the bands as I was last year!

Hey Raimond, I can always lend you some industrial ear defenders !. I'll pinch the wifes and bring them with me, she won't need them while I'm away ;-)

No problem jimmyjoint, better hearing some prog than just nothing.
Leave the sleeping tools at home, or otherwise wife may find out that you guys are living near some railway tracks. ;)

Are you sure we are going to the same festival? :)

Alright, no Scooter CD for the castle then. I've made this instead:

01. Revocation - Pestilence Reigns
02. Arsis - Failure's Conquest
03. Converge - Dark Horse
04. Obscura - Incarnated
05. Hacride - Zambra
06. Trigger The Bloodshed - Dead Vein
07. Om Mani - The Call
08. As I Lay Dying - Condemned
09. The Faceless - Planetary Duality I
10. The Faceless - Planetary Duality II
11. Protest The Hero - Spoils
12. Decrepit Birth - Polarity
13. Darkane - Secondary Effects
14. The Dillinger Escape Plan - Endless Endings
15. Whitechapel - Reprogrammed To Hate
16. Divinity - Beg To Consume
17. Fleshgod Apocalypse - Requim In SJ Minore
18. The Arcane Order - The Serpent Tower

It contains prog and a lot of power, ergo: Prog Power!