Presets in Revalver MKIII.V

Introvert

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2012
Hey I've got a quick question I can't seem to find an answer to. Forgive me if this has already been discussed. If I download somebody's revalver preset, how do I open it in revalver? Does it have to be saved in a certain location or with a specific extension? The extensions are mostly .RIIIprogram I believe.

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the reply. I have the legit software. I have just been unable to load presets that I have downloaded from their forum. I can see them in the folders I place them in, but I am unable to select them. That's why I am wondering if they need to be placed in a certain place or the extension needs to be changed.

I just downloaded a bank and a preset from the revolver forum. I was able to load both but only if I put them in a folder like my documents. Revalver doesn't seem to let me navigate to the "banks" folder contained in the Revalver folder on my C drive.

It seems to me that Revalver only wants to navigate to the folders it lists in the window that opens when you click import bank or program. Not sure why it won't let me arrow up to my C drive :err:

Glad you asked because I have never saved a bank or preset because I normally just load fx chains right within reaper.

Hope this helps...

~scott

Use the search. Buy legit software. That helps too.

Hmmm... Not very kind of an answer...
Anyway, as far as I can remember, you have to create a new bank : on the right side of the "bank" line, click "new" and then enter your bank name.
Then go on the right of the "program" line (which is below the "bank" line) and clik on the "import" button. Look after your preset (it should be a .IIIprogram file), by using the explorer window, and that's it...
Hope it works !!!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the replies and will try them out as soon as I get home.

Hmmm... Not very kind of an answer...
Anyway, as far as I can remember, you have to create a new bank : on the right side of the "bank" line, click "new" and then enter your bank name.
Then go on the right of the "program" line (which is below the "bank" line) and clik on the "import" button. Look after your preset (it should be a .IIIprogram file), by using the explorer window, and that's it...
Hope it works !!!

Just wanted to stop in and let you know this worked perfectly! Thanks

reg3n - how do you know that the cracked version of Revalver there are no manuals????????????