Revalver with cubase problems

Lowberg

Aug 26, 2004
Rochester, NY
(I accidentally posted this in production tips when i meant to post it here, sorry!!)

I have been a line6 user for a while, using my ux2+gearbox for guitars

I recently bought Revalver and I'm having problems recording it.

I can not get cubase sx3 to record the output of revalver as a STAND ALONE plug in (similar to gearbox)

Whenever I record in cubase with revalver up as a stand alone, it only records my clean guitar signal even though It's monitoring through revalver as I play.

I don't have enough CPU/Ram power to run multiple instances of revalver as a plug-in, and I found the tone I want to use and have it saved as a preset. It's just annoying and time consuming as it is because I have to apply/stamp revalver on every clean riff that gets recorded, instead of just having cubase record the tone from the start (like gearbox was).

Wondering if you guys have had trouble with this, or have advice for me.

Thanks!

Record in cubum with it as a VST then freeze track... that way if you WANT to change you can, and if not, it's rendered as audio without the CPU load anyway.

I know it's annoying but...

Please help.
I just want to record tracks mono or stereo to Nuendo with Revalver MKiii.
All other gear I use works properly Line6 and JamVox but when I start Revalver my Nuendo wont record nothing.
Is there simple explanation for this or I have to take lessons to record few simple tracks?