Little problem with REVALVER MKII

Deadstar

Apr 19, 2004
London, UK
www.facebook.com
I used to record some clean DI tracks in Cubase 3 sx and i used revalver as plug in creating a decent sound (but never so good as i heard from some people clips). Now i try revalver as stand alone , record some shit and... i can't believe to my ears, the sound has improved and it really kicks ass now.
The question is this.. is cubase da shit or there's something wrong with revalver ?

am i drunk? what is revalver live then?

I can't answer the drunk question, but you're correct, RV Live is indeed RVII's standalone mode. Here, have another beer. :kickass: Unless you've already had too many. :puke:

As for your original question, I'm sorry, I have no idea. :p You might want to ask on the Alien Connections RVII forum, though... the developer answers questions pretty regularly, or someone else there might be able to help.

I can't answer the drunk question, but you're correct, RV Live is indeed RVII's standalone mode. Here, have another beer. :kickass: Unless you've already had too many. :puke:

As for your original question, I'm sorry, I have no idea. :p You might want to ask on the Alien Connections RVII forum, though... the developer answers questions pretty regularly, or someone else there might be able to help.

thx for the beer dude, and for the answer but i tried here instead of alien slowpokes for obvious reasons:kickass::puke: