Presonus StudioLive?

That asshole drummer that busted a lawsuit on me.... he wanted to get a digital recorder so I pointed him in this direction. It was on pre-order for like 3 months, but last I heard the dickhead actually got it. Hope that motherfucker fucking chokes and dies on a fader or some stupid shit like that.

They seem cool.
If you do a side-by-side with a Mackie ONYX 1640, it's almost the same with some changes. I think there's another mixer that's like that too. Probably made in the same factories?

That asshole drummer that busted a lawsuit on me.... he wanted to get a digital recorder so I pointed him in this direction. It was on pre-order for like 3 months, but last I heard the dickhead actually got it. Hope that motherfucker fucking chokes and dies on a fader or some stupid shit like that.

Hahahahahaha, hear hear - at least you won the case though!

Don't buy this if you're running a 64-bit Windows OS, or plan to run a 64-bit Windows OS in the next year or two.

This thing looks sweet, but it quite sucks that the faders apparently are not motorized. Still, it looks friggin' sexy!! I'd go for it...