Pressure Video

Yes, that's my problem, too. It's hard to say whether it is good or bad, or give a good critic about it because it is not in good quality. Many details are not really clear enough. So it would be comfortable to see a bvetter one. I hope if anybody has a better one, whether it is a link or whatever, he would tell us.
But it was nice to watchit, either it will not be released.

I hope that the Underworld Video will be published. I think they deserve it.

Wishes,

Morpheus

The video is very good. It's pretty much led up to my idea of what the album cover is all about...

A very haunting song and a great video accompaniment.

The video also appeared on the cover disk of France's Rock Hard magazine - its about 55Mb - seems like a condensed version of the 'story' behind the album.

Charlie

heard that too. But unfortunately I live in Germany and there is a new version out now, as I heard lately.

So if anyone knows a link in the net or where to get it from the net, please post it.

thanx,

Morpheus

If anyone finds this video in higher quality or encode it an either put it on a web site or FTP, please let me know. I'm anxious to see this in higher quality.. I'm blown by what seems to be a decent-budget Anathema video ;).

I am in process of planning to make the video online is slightly better quality version than the one available in Real Media.In what format, where and when is not decided yet but I will let you know when it is done.

in my ears, 'Release' is the one, deffo. it's beautiful, efficient, and it shows what 'AFDTE' is better than 'Panic' which is quite out of the album [don't get me wrong, it's a good song!].

i hope they'll pick 'Release' instead of 'Underworld'!

peace,
mehdi