Preview for my band (s2.0,pod)

-Loco-

Knives.
Apr 17, 2009
We are Sectioned from Scotland

http://www.myspace.com/sectioneduk

Got a little preview track up on our myspace - still some overdubs and vox to do and probably will re-record it to get a cleaner mix.

Meanwhile, what could be improved do you think? Bass is playing an octave above the Low G as Guitars are GDGCFAD so i feel it lacks some low end punch.

I agree that the low end could definitely be filled out a little more... but I never work with subsonic tunings like that so I don't really know where to tell you to start.

The kick also gets kinda buried, especially in the beginning of the song.

Yeah on the next recording i'm gonna try using the technique of 2 tracks 1 d.i and 1 amp sim and then low-pass 1 for bottom end and high-pass one for high. I find the superior kicks hard to work with but since I got slate drums i'll be using them on the re-recording :)

What about the guitars?

what could be improved do you think? Bass is playing an octave above the Low G as Guitars are GDGCFAD so i feel it lacks some low end punch.

u realize that myspace distorts everything... just listen to it ...crapadelic...

as for the track i think the total oposite on the low end , there´s plenty lowend in there it´s very present, in fact i´d lower the bass a bit to bring the gtrs more upfront.
the gtrs sound good as they are (what is it?)

:)

Yeah myspace also erases half of the bass haha:lol:

The guitars are line6 pod man! Home-made patch using Big Bottom :)

i'll post up the re-recorded ver when its done