PREVIEW!!!!! (Tack Mr. V!)

I join your opinion Futhark, i prefer the 2 first albums (sound, lyrics, language, atmospheres...) but i got respect for the other ones. Everything got to evoluate and have a progession...

Futhark said:
Sorry, I can't cope with this.
You are great musicians but the lyrics
and music is to complex with too much
here and there. I'm just confused..

Guess I like a bit more straight forward music
the previous albums before "Visions..."
"Ödemarkens son", "Till fjälls" was brilliant
with their natureromantic lyrics which are not that
complicated and sophisticated as on your last records..
The music created a motion with their sound a majesty
that I not find in your your last albums, but I understand
that one can not create the same thing over and over again,
so with all respect carry on what you're doing...

I hope many people will like this and
buy your new record..;)

Final_Vision said:
The only part I'm still kinda at odds with is the piano part that starts at 1:04 :zombie:. Sounds very...old west-ish? :p.

:heh: :tickled: :tickled:

hey, Mr V, you're the Peter Gabriel of Extreme Metal :tickled: :tickled:

The album has alot more angles than expressed in the clip, so I think it's something for everyone!!

mr V

Djöfull said:
the clip has been reduced to 2 minutes
it was 4 minutes
wonder why?
yeah, 4 minutes would be 2 times beter than 2:)

and, mr V(intersorg) you promised to release the lyrics earlier, to make us familliar with the concept of "Focusing Blur". So we are waiting anticipatly... :)

It's just impossible to do an album that feels like ectasy through the whole album for everyone, so of course there will always be parts that are a bit more neutral and plain, but those part are the thing that other parts trigger your mind, it's a balance that's unavoidable. I feel that every tiney musical and lyrical part written and recorded for this album is very much needed, to fulfill the aura and visions with the album.

The clip will be back in the normal 4:30..something....prestanda asap, we're switching host, the bandwidth is limiting us at this point, so many mags..etc..have linked it to their sites.....

mr V

Vintersorg said:
It's just impossible to do an album that feels like ectasy through the whole album for everyone, so of course there will always be parts that are a bit more neutral and plain, but those part are the thing that other parts trigger your mind, it's a balance that's unavoidable. I feel that every tiney musical and lyrical part written and recorded for this album is very much needed, to fulfill the aura and visions with the album.

The clip will be back in the normal 4:30..something....prestanda asap, we're switching host, the bandwidth is limiting us at this point, so many mags..etc..have linked it to their sites.....

mr V

balance and contrast is very important in music

I like much better this preview of the new album than the previous cd. Although it's hard to judge such little time, the second part reminds me ALOT of Arcturus (La masquerade infernale)