Priest does a concept album?

Glenn Fricker

Very Metal &Very Bad News
Mar 6, 2005
22 Acacia Avenue
Well, for once, I'm speechless. Here's the info from thier news section..

ConceptualAlbumBanner.jpg

Judas Priest are creating their first conceptual album based upon the life and predictions of Nostradamus!

This album will be theatrically staged and performed in its entirity as an epic musical by Judas Priest!

More news later!!

7th April, 2006

Now, I've gotta be Priest's #1 fan. I've watched this group do some amazing and amazingly bad things since I first discovered metal in 1984. My prediction: (if you'll pardon the pun) This will either be one of the greatest undertakings in metal, or this will be worse than Kiss' "The Elder." In other words, a total clusterfuck. I'm hoping for the former.

You've got to hand it to the band, in one respect, anyway, for at least trying something new instead of the same old formula.

I'll be awaiting this record with great interest.

-0z-

As long as the quality control is there in the song writing, can't wait !

Its a very maideness thing to do, but I reckon they must have the goods, otherwise they would not have made the anouncement

No way, I'm their #1 Fan! :D

Yeah, I heard that on Blabbermouth a while back, sounds interesting. If it's as good as the last album I'll be satisfied.

In '04, three friends and I took a roadtrip and caught them twice in two nights (second being Ozzfest with Sabbath), it was awesome. Seeing them last year with Anthrax was quite a show as well.

I hope the next Priest album will be better than that shitty Angel of Retribution, what a shitty album ! bleargh!!!
Anyway I like most of their production, I love what they did with ripper
but my favorite are those of the 70's! amazing vintage stuff!!!

"Victim of changeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss"

Maurizio

kaomao said:
I hope the next Priest album will be better than that shitty Angel of Retribution, what a shitty album ! bleargh!!!
Anyway I like most of their production, I love what they did with ripper
but my favorite are those of the 70's! amazing vintage stuff!!!

"Victim of changeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss"

Maurizio

Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of Angel either.... "Loch Ness" makes me cringe every time I hear it. ...that & a couple of fast tunes wouldn't have hurt, either.

Their 70s stuff is my favourite as well. Sad Wings, now that was a fantastic album.
-0z-