Priest Feast

played about an hour, they were on stupidly early (before 7) so I missed the first chunk of their set. Crap sound but they played a blinder

some tracks:
Over the wall
The new order
DNR
3 days of darkness
First strike is deadly
new title track

testament list from their headline gig in liverpool last night was this (copy and pasted from my other post)

"was a great gig, im battered and bruised, but i was dissapointed with the pit, only 3 of us for the most part!!

anyhow, set list as its written here is...

For the Glory of...
Persecuted
over the wall
the new order
--------------------------------------------------
first strike
dangers
into the pit
---------------------------------------------
practise
alone in the dark
------------------------------------------------
DNR
3 days
-------------------------------
formation
more than meets the eye
---------------------------------------------------
dog faced gods
Disciples"

was a good set, good gig, bring on preist feast on tuesday, my friend at sheffield tonight thought megadeth was on another level....

just got there in time, testament were brilliant, my first time. megadeth sort of so-so. priest of course ruled the roost proving thats why they are called the metal gods. an amazing night of metal.

I missed the first 1 or 2 testament songs because the people I went with weren't fussed about seeing them and told me it wouldn't have started. Grrr

anyway Testament were really really good. Better than I expected tbqh.

At Glasgow tickets said the doors were at 6.30pm. So when I turned up at 6.30pm and Testament had started I was a bit fucking pissed off, seeing as they were the band I was most looking forward to. Think I only missed one song, but I'm still irritated about that. And no Into the Pit or Disciples of the Watch, which surprised me. As far as I remember they played:

Over the Wall
The New Order
Practice What You Preach
DNR
More Than Meets The Eye
The Persecuted Won't Forget (or was it Henchmen Ride? I haven't listened to the new one enough)
Formation of Damnation

Think that was it, there may have been one more though. Not enough time and not a mental enough crowd, probably because they started before doors were even meant to have opened. Dammit, I'm so pissed off!

At Glasgow tickets said the doors were at 6.30pm. So when I turned up at 6.30pm and Testament had started I was a bit fucking pissed off, seeing as they were the band I was most looking forward to. Think I only missed one song, but I'm still irritated about that. And no Into the Pit or Disciples of the Watch, which surprised me. As far as I remember they played:

Over the Wall
The New Order
Practice What You Preach
DNR
More Than Meets The Eye
The Persecuted Won't Forget (or was it Henchmen Ride? I haven't listened to the new one enough)
Formation of Damnation

Think that was it, there may have been one more though. Not enough time and not a mental enough crowd, probably because they started before doors were even meant to have opened. Dammit, I'm so pissed off!

You'd know The Persecuted Won't Forget. It's starts out with similar guitar work like Legions of the Dead. Kind of that black metal style riffing that Eric seems to like.

fuckin gutted

turned up at 7, got searched so lost all teh lovely vodka in my hip flask then noticed testament were ont heir last song! good job i saw them in liverpool last week or i might of cried!!

thankfully megadeth and Judas preist ruled the world and cheered me up....

still...gutted, never heard of a gig that starts at 6:20!!!